- The recipient child requires a wheelchair for mobility
- The family has a low household income
- The recipient child must be between three and eighteen years of age
- Custom fitted wheelchairs
- vehicle and house modifications
- surgery and medical assistance
- modified sports equipment
- computers, remedial aids or any item that improves the quality of life for the child and their family.
Non Eligible Grants
- Utility Bills
- Other items that are not specifically benefiting the grant recipient
JMF can only award grants thanks to the generosity of donors, fundraisers, charitable trusts, corporate sponsors, and foundations.
We thank these people for helping JMF to make a positive difference in the lives of young australians who use wheelchairs.