Complete the application form and make sure you have all of the required paperwork.
Step 1: Submitting an Application
- Completed and signed application form
- Letter from your referring Agency (i.e. Physiotherapist)
- Supplier quotation
- Applications for the first half 2017 round of funding must be received by the John Maclean Foundation no later than 5pm AEDT Friday March 17, 2017.
Please send the completed application form and other required paperwork to:
- email@example.com (preferred method), with your State in the subject heading; or
- Grant Applications, The John Maclean Foundation, C/- 360 Sport and Entertainment, Level 1, 90 Alexander Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065
Step 2: Application Assessment
JMF conducts giving programs at fixed times. It does not receive and assess grant applications year round. Applications for the first half of year funding round will be assessed between Monday March 20, 2017 and Friday March 31, 2017. We will assess all applications received. If your application matches all the qualifying criteria, and you have supplied all the required paper work, we will assign you a case number and contact the referring agent to confirm that the funds are still required. If they are we will contact you via phone.
Step 3: Receiving and Using your JMF Grant
If you have been notified that you have been awarded a grant, JMF will contact your preferred supplier to arrange an invoice. Once the invoice has been received, payment will be made directly to the Supplier within 10 working days. An EFT confirmation will be emailed to both the Supplier and the Primary Carer (if an email address has been supplied). No money will be paid directly to the carer or the recipient.
As JMF grants often result directly from fundraising events, the recipient and carer may be invited to attend a grant presentation ceremony. Your attendance/inclusion in such events is completely voluntary.
Step 4: Providing Feedback
After a few months JMF will contact the primary carer and conduct a quick survey to ascertain the effectiveness of the JMF Grant. With the carer’s permission this information will be used to update JMF supporter community, and help generate more funds for other children.