Step By Step Instructions for Registering for JMF Kids 4 Kids 2014
STEP 1: PREPARE
- Decide which JMF Kids 4 Kids Wave Start each child will enter individually or as a team.
- If you are entering JMF Big Kids 4 Kids select the which Wave Start best suits you and decide whether you will be entering individually or as a team.
- Families must also begin by deciding if they will tackle the 12, 8 or 4 week challenge.
|Wave||Start Date||Recommended Age Group|
|12 Weeks||September 5, 2015||4 – 18yo|
|8 Weeks||October 3, 2015||7 – 18yo|
|4 Weeks||October 31, 2015||13 – 18yo|
STEP 2: BEGIN
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button, which will open the registration portal.
STEP 3: SELECT REGISTRATION TYPE
- Click on the red REGISTER button, which you will take you through to the registration form.
STEP 4: SET UP OR CONNECT TO YOUR EVERYDAY HERO ACCOUNT
- Connect to EverydayHero (our online donation management provider). Tip: If you are entering multiple children we suggest registering your children with different EverydayHero accounts (different email addresses), if you wish to take advantage of the MapMyFitness integration during the JMF Kids 4 Kids challenge.
- If you have never used EverydayHero before you will need to create an EverydayHero account. You can create an account by either entering you details or by using your Facebook credentials by clicking on the blue Facebook button.
- If you have used EverydayHero before you can login by clicking on the login link within the content or at the top RHS of the screen.
STEP 5: COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM
- My Details | Enter in your details (the parent)
- Create a Team | If you are only registering one child you can skip this section. A team registration consists of three members and together you create the one fundraising page. This will create a single URL which you can share with your supporters. To create a Team click on the Create a Team button. A pop up screen will appear. Enter a Team Name (e.g. Team Triple AAA) and click on the Create Team button. Together you will share your fundraising page and collectively update your supporters on this same page.
- My Details | Enter in your details
- My Address | Enter in your details
- Event Details | This is where you enter the details of the person you are registering. Please select their JMF Kids 4 Kids or JMF Big Kids 4 Kids Wave Start and their Finisher T-shirt size and answer the other questions provided during registration.
- Terms & Conditions | Please read these carefully and tick the box to indicate that you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Discount Code | If you have a discount code, such as the Early Bird code (EARLYBIRD2015) or an Additional Child discount (provided within Supporter Page confirmation email of first registered child) please enter it here.
- Submit Your Registration | Click on the Complete button. If there are any errors on the Registration Form (e.g. you forgot to tick the T&Cs box) the registration won’t proceed to the next step. Please check the page and summit the registration form again once you have made the necessary adjustments.
STEP 6: REVIEW
- Review your registration details and if you are happy to proceed, click Continue to Payment. If you are registering another child within the Early Bird discount period, and you don’t wish to take advantage of the MyMyFitness integration, you can click on Register Another Person button.
STEP 7: PAYMENT
- Enter your Credit Card details (Visa, Mastercard or Amex) & the relating billing details of that card, then click Submit Payment.
STEP 8: CUSTOMISE YOUR ONLINE FUNDRAISING PAGE
- A URL will come up on your screen. Click that URL, then click on Edit Profile. You can then edit the a name for the page (i.e. your Child’s name). Upload a profile picture, which enables your supporters to identify they have the right page.
STEP 9: SPREAD THE WORD
- Please don’t forget to tag any social media posts with #JMFKids4Kids #JMFBigKids4Kids so we can join the conversation. 🙂