Jacob (5) has cerebral palsy. $5,000 was granted to provide Jacob with a David Hart Walker and related therapy, assessment, fit and ongoing reviews for 5 years. This grant provide Jacob with a standing tool which…
- Provides hands free movement
- Controlled Leg Posture
- Posterior walker to promote ‘normal gait pattern’
- Encourages and allows independence and access to environment
- Accessories can be added/removed as the child’s skills improve
- Allows for growth
- Allows for maximal support to enable Jacob to be independently mobile.